Address/Name Changes

Address Change

Licensees should notify EBAS in writing if they change their address (U.S. Mail or e-mail).  This will help avoid delays in receiving confirmation letters, score reports, or any other correspondence.

EBAS specifically advises postal services not to forward its confidential mail.  Even licensees who have placed forwarding orders with the postal service should promptly notify EBAS of new addresses.

Name Change

For name changes, licensees must send a copy of the certificate of marriage or a court-ordered name change to EBAS.  Records will be entered under a new name only after this information is received.  These requests may be mailed or faxed to EBAS.