Day of the Exam
The EBAS exam is administered at PearsonVUE Testing Centers located throughout the world. Punctuality and compliance with instructions are essential at the test site location.
Items Required for Admission
You must present two forms of positive identification, one bearing a recent photograph and both bearing your signature. Acceptable forms of primary (photo) identification include:
- Valid driver’s license
- State/province ID card
- Passport, or
- Military ID card
Acceptable forms of secondary identification (no photo) include a U.S. Social Security Card, Social Insurance Card, credit card, or bank ATM card.
PLEASE NOTE: Failure to bring proper identification will result in non-admittance to the testing center. You will be considered a “no-show” and will forfeit your exam fee.
Test Site Administrations/Disruptions
The trained test administrator assigned to each testing center is responsible for overseeing all aspects of test administration and monitoring test security. Should the test administration be disrupted, PearsonVUE Testing Center staff will attempt to resolve the problem immediately.
In the rare instances when the disruption cannot be immediately resolved, the affected test takers will be given the opportunity to retake the test as soon as possible without charge, if appropriate. PearsonVUE Testing Center staff handle test administration disruptions on a case-by-case basis.
You can be disqualified from taking or continuing to take an examination or from receiving scores of your examination taken if any EBAS or PearsonVUE testing official concludes that:
- You allow another person to take the examination for you; or if you take the examination for another individual;
- There is evidence that you have been cheating, based either upon observation or statistical analyses of examination data;
- You engage in any act of conduct that has jeopardized or could jeopardize the security or integrity of EBAS examinations; such action may include, but is not limited to copying or reproducing any portion of the examination or memorizing questions and furnishing those memorized questions to another person at any time;
- If you fail to adhere to instructions given at the examination test center;
- If you engage in any behavior that is deemed to be disruptive, offensive, or inappropriate in any way to the testing environment.
Please Note: EBAS may annotate Score Reports of any licensee who engages in any of the aforementioned behaviors.