Test Center Policies
- You should arrive at the testing center 30 minutes before the start of the scheduled appointment to complete the admission procedures required before testing. If you are 30 or more minutes late for a scheduled testing appointment, you will be considered a no-show and will forfeit your test fees.
- You may not bring testing aids to the testing center.
- You must store all personal items in a locker (including watches, wallets, purses, fobs, cell phones, notebooks, backpacks, papers, pens, coats, etc.).
- You will be monitored at all times by audio and video recorders.
- You will not be allowed to exit the testing center until your exam has been completed.
- Smoking will not be permitted in the testing facilities at any time.
The trained test administrator assigned to each testing center is responsible for overseeing all aspects of test administration and monitoring test security. Should there be a disruption of the test administration, Pearson VUE staff will attempt to resolve the problem immediately.
In the rare instances when the disruption cannot be immediately resolved, the affected test taker will be given the opportunity to retake the test as soon as possible without charge, when it is appropriate to do so. Pearson VUE handles test administration disruptions on a case-by-case basis.